Friday, February 17, 2006

Neurontin whistleblower

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/health/drugs/2004-08-17-whistle_x.htm

This article describes whistleblowing by a former Warner-Lambert employee, David Franklin,wrt Warner-Lambert's illegal marketing of Neurontin for medical uses that it was not good for. The U.S. government has successfully prosecuted Warner Lambert for this, but it was just a slap on the wrist to the giant drugmaker.
see also
http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/health/drugs/2004-08-16-neurontin-cover_x.htm


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 AM

    My name is Karen Tobin and i would like to show you my personal experience with Neurontin.

    I have taken for 4 months. I am 54 years old. Was taking 1800 mg per day for pain, numbness and scalp soreness. It helped immensely and right now am weaning off of it taking 300mg two times daily with no noticeable side effects.

    I have experienced some of these side effects-
    Drowsiness and dizziness.

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Karen Tobin

    Neurontin Prescription Information

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderated. I havn't gotten 'many' comments yet on this blog to this point. Further fol-de-rol on this as necessary !

<<<>>>